Sunday 19 December 2010

Insufficient Footage

Judging from my last post, I had seemed quite optimistic about the amount of footage that we had and thought it would be enough to cover the duration of the soundtrack. Unfortunately as I have continued the editing process it has come to my recognition that in fact we need more footage as there is too much dancing and not enough lip syncing from Simone. I have consulted the director of the video Layla about this matter and we agreed as a team that another shoot should be scheduled and this time we will focus solely on making sure that Simone lip syncs the lyrics, also there is too much footage of just Simone and not enough of the dancers which is why I advised Layla on contacting both Simone and the other dancers and asking them to come to the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment