Sunday 19 December 2010

Final Cut Pro Training

I have decided to sacrifice my time after college on most days in order to go to the editing suite and familiarise myself with final cut pro, I used the footage from the Beech location which I decided was good to train on as it will not be used in our actual music video. I burnt a CD with the MP3 track of 'No Time Fi Dem' in order to be able to sync the music with what the artist is actually saying.

Me and the rest of my team have set high hopes in the editing process of our music video and as it is the most time consuming I also took with me a few tutorials that I had printed off the computer. I am now able to create the 'Sin City' effect on Final Cut Pro and also familiarised myself with other effects such as 'Dazzle'.

No comments:

Post a Comment